Hey y’all, I realise I haven’t posted in a while but life seems to have got in the way! I feel like I need to update you on everything that’s been happening lately.
- I’ve actually managed to keep up smoothie-ing and I’m on day 10 of having a smoothie every morning. I skipped doing it one morning because I literally couldn’t be bothered and rather than force myself to do it and be unhappy, I gave myself a break. I quickly got back on the smoothie horse the next morning though and I am enjoying drinking them. I can’t say I feel remarkably different but I did get over my cold pretty quickly. Also, my skin seems to be clear and I’ve had no huge breakouts so all in all, I’m pretty happy.
- I haven’t read any more of my self-help book. Partly because I haven’t had time, partly because I’m lazy and partly because this is what I do, I start something and never finish it. However, I do plan on reading the rest of the book because how am I ever going to help myself if I don’t even get over the first hurdle?!
- I’ve bought a flat! Yay! I am obviously very excited about this but at the same time, I’m feeling pretty lonely at the minute. I don’t feel as low as I have felt in the past, instead I just feel sad. Really really sad. So that’s one thing I’m trying to battle with right now (probably why I haven’t got on with anything lately: reading, posting etc.) BUT I’m trying my hardest to focus on the positives, things like how to decorate my flat and the new things I can do when I move out.
- I’m ill today. I’m feeling very poorly and as I lie here on the sofa, practically dying, I realise that I need to sort out my eating and actually do some exercise. I ate a cake this morning and immediately felt sick. I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I’m also conscious that I don’t want to become a boring health freak who won’t drink alcohol or eat McDonald’s but I do want to eat a bit better and get active.
- Last night, for the first night in about the last 10 days, I didn’t take a sleeping tablet. And I slept. Success! But today, maybe because I’m ill, I’m exhausted. All I want to do is sleep. All day, every day and even I know that’s not normal. So tonight I will also make sure I don’t take a sleeping tablet because I can’t live off them forever. Wish me luck!
So there you go, that’s a brief update on my shitty life. Right now, I hate myself, I’m exhausted and lonely. And if that doesn’t make you feel better, I don’t know what will!